Organ Harvesting - "good business practice" - China's evil underbelly - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 7 17:01:04 PST 2019

Business - "take advantage" (in Chinese) - "good Chinese business
practice" where if someone's on death row, why not make good use of
their organs? And if someone with an organ you need, is not on
death's row, perhaps they're involved in an illegal religion and can
be 'disappeared' with state support...

Aka, why we should disengage from China, why we should not buy
Chinese, why we should hold ourselves to higher standards than the
very Jewish slave and organ harvesting trades.

Robert Kaplan lays out a simple parable to make this even easier to
understand.

  The Moral Case For Decoupling From China
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/moral-case-decoupling-china
  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/the_moral_case_for_decoupling_from_china.html

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-2cArChw5M
  ~290MiB with -F18

    The whole 68-minute interview is interesting but where he is a
    thought leader is in his parable of the delicatessen, transcribed
    below:

       "Suppose you lived on 86th st and at the local delicatessen
        with fine produce, at the front of the shop were all these
        goodies.

        But if you went to the very back of the shop there were sort
        of vats which were kept just above freezing which had freshly
        harvested kidneys and livers and hearts and all the things
        which are used at this moment. …

        People are being killed so their organs can be used for
        transplants. Many of which go to the very elderly Chinese
        leadership or their children. The son of one of the recent
        leaders of China has had cancer and he has had many organs
        replaced.

        Well, what would you say about this shop. Would you say,
        well, I think I’ll just shop in the front of the shop and I
        won’t pay any attention to the fact that there are all these
        living human organs, God knows where they came from, that are
        in the back.

        What you would say is ‘What the heck is this shop doing in
        America?’

        You can’t decouple these things. This is one integral system.

        And that is one of the reasons we have to quarantine China
        economically.

        A rationalisation for saying ‘Well yes it’s true that there
        is some question with what Hitler is doing with the gypsies
        and the Jews but Leica still makes a hell of a good camera.”