Epstein revelations

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 7 13:46:47 PST 2019

On Fri, Dec 06, 2019 at 10:50:02AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 08:41:24PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:56:24 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >

> > > You may be right, that blackmail plays no significant part in modern  politics.
> > >
> > > I don't believe it's correct that "blackmail plays no significant  part in Western politics today".
> >
> > 	'modern politics' is 'western politics'. Last time I checked western scumbags were busy conquering and destroying the world.
> >
> > 	Now, the main mechanism in politics is extortion. Subjects are free to obey govcorp or die. That is Western Freedom.
> >
> > 	If a guy like epstein, a wall-street jew-thief also ran a
> > 	blackmail boutique to honestly earn some extra pocket money from
> > 	donations from his friends, that wouldn't change the nature and
> > 	modus operandi of govcorp AT ALL.

We may now call a spade a spade, and blackmail blackmail.

Just not without mentioning "all black spades are Americunts!" :)

Repeat after me, all blac <a#... SEGFAULT

  Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail American
  Politicians, Former Israeli Spy Claims
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-was-mossad-agent-used-blackmail-american-politicians-says-former-israeli-spy
  https://summit.news/2019/12/06/epstein-was-a-mossad-agent-used-to-blackmail-american-politicians-says-former-israeli-spy/

    Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of
    Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men
    Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence
    operation” at the behest of Mossad.

    When it became clear that Epstein wasn’t very competent at doing
    much else, his primary role became “blackmailing American and
    other political figures.”

      “Mr. Epstein was the simple idiot who was going around
      providing girls to all kinds of politicians in the United
      States,” said Ben-Menashe.

      “See, fucking around is not a crime. It could be
      embarrassing, but it’s not a crime. But fucking a
      fourteen-year-old girl is a crime. And he was taking
      photos of politicians fucking fourteen-year-old girls —
      if you want to get it straight. They would just
      blackmail people, they would just blackmail people like
      that.”