Man who tweeted $500 offer to kill ICE agent is acquitted

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Dec 6 20:31:58 PST 2019

"Brandon Ziobrowski, 35, was arrested in August 2018 and charged with
use of interstate and foreign commerce to transmit a threat to injure
another person.

The tweet posted in July 2018 read: "I am broke but I will scrounge and
literally give $500 to anyone who kills an ice agent,” referring to U.S.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, federal prosecutors said.
Ziobrowski had faced up to five years in prison."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-tweeted-500-offer-kill-ice-agent-acquitted-n1097531