US - PUBLIC SYSTEM

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 6 15:44:10 PST 2019

On Fri, 06 Dec 2019 20:01:56 +0000
"other.arkitech" <other.arkitech at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > On Fri, 06 Dec 2019 15:32:48 +0000
> > "other.arkitech" other.arkitech at protonmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Please have a look at: http://otheravu4v6pitvw.onion/
> >
> > "It implements anonymous taxation '
> >
> > lolwut
>
> yeah, perhaps this should be explained more : )
> So this crypto was ideated from the beginning to automate the pipeline
> tax -> public budgets,

	out of curiosity, why do you think people on this list, who are supposed to be crypto anarchists(or close) would be interested in 'automating' taxation(aka theft) and 'public budgets' (distribution of stolen goods)?

> that's what I mean with 'anonymous taxation'.
> So all accounts experiment a decay on gas (the crypto that powers the public system) which is used to feed the public budgets pipeline, which are public algorithms (smart contracts in ethereum language).

> The typical reaction to this is nah, you choose tax or anonymity, not both. Well, that's it, it can be done.

	why would people choose taxation/theft?

	Also, you should have at least some sort of document explaining what the hell your system is, although I personally don't give a damn about yet another ethereum shitcoin with 'built-in taxation'(TM)