Lawyers, China, everyone getting sophistamicated out there - [PEACE] [COMEDY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 6 14:28:14 PST 2019

End of year highs rolling of the (literally true) comedy pipelines.

We give thanks to Kek for training the Chinese:

  China’s Foreign Ministry Is Starting To "Speak Like Trump"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/chinas-foreign-ministry-starting-speak-trump
    Can you imagine the MFA training school for the poor bureaucrats
    being trained in ‘Trump’? “Good try, Mr Wang, but end your tweet
    with an extra ‘SAD!!!!!’”

And we give thanks to Gritty for the gentle expressions of caring
lawyers:

  Allstate Lawyers Fear For Safety After Opposing Counsel
  Threatens To Unleash "Long D*ck Of The Law"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/allstate-lawyers-fear-safety-after-opposing-counsel-threatens-unleash-long-dck-law
    "Pay up fu*ktard or you will be lucky to work as a notary public
    in El Cajon?
    "Karma is a bitch mother f*cker," Hook continued, adding "You are
    going to learn that in spades. I know where you live pete."