Canada - literal wave of "notorious and violent male criminals" being transferred to women's prisons - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 6 14:02:02 PST 2019

Had enough of Canada's SuperMax?

Had enough of just being around other jailed blokes 24/7 for, like,
too many years already?

Willing to "out" yourself (wink wink, nudge nudge) and self declare
as a woman for the remainder of your sentence, so you can bunk up in
a women's prison?

Just say the words "how do you do, fellow 'trans' person" :D

HA!

Canada, literally trolling "women"s libbers harder than the rest of
the world put together, and when I say "harder" I mean ... "What?
WHAT? I mean, what's up with dat already?"

As good as it gets folks, the funniest of funnies to round out the
second decade of the first century of the third millennium (like, it's
a thousand years, so wouldn't you call it a "thillennium" and reserve
"millenium" for, you know, a million years?).

  Yep pi doo dah, yessir I ay!
  Australia's a wonderful matey you say? Yeah!
  Tearing up handball, women go 'way,
  Keepin' it real down under Hurray!

And I thought we wuz progessive down under - then dem Canuks are just
-ripping- it in!  Yeeeeehaaaaaaaw muffas! :D

  Canada: Violent Men Getting Put in Women’s Prisons
  Because They Say They’re Women
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/canada-violent-men-getting-put-in-womens-prisons-because-they-say-theyre-women/
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1NO1BB7KQ
  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/violent-male-convicts-claiming-to-be-trans-are-terrorizing-women-in-all-female-canadian-jails

      Former inmate and prison advocate Heather Mason told the
      Toronto Sun’s Brad Hunter last week that male criminals housed
      with women include serial pedophile Matthew “Madilyn” Harks
      (reportedly now released); contract killer Fallon Aubee; child
      killer and rapist “Tara” Desousa (formerly Adam Laboucane);
      murderer John “Jamie” Boulachanis, and serial sex offender
      Patrick “Tara” Pearsall.

    So what’s the problem?

    You should believe all women, especially when they tell you
    they’re not men.

      Mason wrote that an inmate in Grand Valley Institute in Ontario
      — one of Canada’s six federal women penitentiaries — told her
      in a phone call that medical staff were “handing out the
      morning after pill” to female prisoners.

(The original news article, and the Amblin Memer's commentary,
 continues on in classic style... see link above)