TruNews blows view on Jew coup - "Stop being mice, start being lions" - 'tubes goin' down - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 6 13:25:03 PST 2019

Boomer grumblins a rumblin as the fight of the duo-millenia heats up.

The synagogue is teetering and free speech and all else is on the line.

(Yes "all demoncratic government" violates our basic rights..)

  Boomer Rumbling Intensifies: TruNews Lays Into
  “Jew Coup” Against Trump!
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/boomer-rumbling-intensifies-trunews-lays-into-jew-coup-against-trump/

      “We have weeks to stop it. That’s why I’m speaking out. That’s
      why I’m putting everything on the line saying this is a coup led
      by Jews to overthrow the constitutionally elected president of
      the United States.”

    - Rick says he’s not calling for a peasant’s revolt *nudge nudge*
      *wink wink*

    - Rick says Americans absolutely SHOULDN’T – let me repeat this –
      absolutely should NOT storm YouTube headquarters!

    Rick showed footage of Orthodox Jews worried that the Jews have
    over-stepped their bounds with this outrageous Jew Coup against
    President Trump and calling for their fellow Jews to cool it
    before the goyim catch on!

    Then, they play audio from Michael Savage’s show where he too
    says that the Jews have overstepped their bounds! Not every
    American is too brain-dead to not notice all the Jews arraigned
    against Trump – the Chieftain of the Great Goy tribe!

    Good stuff all around. In general, I strongly approve of the new
    direction that Christianity is going.