Epstein revelations

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 5 15:50:02 PST 2019

On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 08:41:24PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:56:24 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> > You may be right, that blackmail plays no significant part in modern  politics.
> >
> > I don't believe it's correct that "blackmail plays no significant  part in Western politics today".
>
> 	'modern politics' is 'western politics'. Last time I checked western scumbags were busy conquering and destroying the world.
>
> 	Now, the main mechanism in politics is extortion. Subjects are free to obey govcorp or die. That is Western Freedom.
>
> 	If a guy like epstein, a wall-street jew-thief also ran a
> 	blackmail boutique to honestly earn some extra pocket money from
> 	donations from his friends, that wouldn't change the nature and
> 	modus operandi of govcorp AT ALL.

That's a bold assertion.

Is it possible that some politicians might actually vote -against-
auditing or ditching the Fed, to protect their reputations (from
media exposure that they dallianced with under age "children", or
actual children)??

> >   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavender_scare
> >
> >     The "Lavender Scare" was a moral panic about homosexual people in
> >     the United States government and their mass dismissal from
> >     government service.
>

> 	yes, and? What has that got to do with the fact that any government agent is a criminal, whether he is gay or straight.

See above. His sexual proclivity is not the issue - his propensity to
protect his (or her) reputation, in the face of blackmail about his
sexual proclivity, is the question.