Facialized: US to Force Mugshots From All Citizen Travelers

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 5 12:30:49 PST 2019

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:05:46 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/4/19, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> raged from his cage:
> > snip
>
> Being an angry asshole raging all day about what people
> can't do and how stink their shit, is of no help without
> showing them what alternatives they *can* do.

	Explaining the fucking A of the ABC is of fundamental importance. So fuck you as well.

> Tell them how to defend from inbound fists.
> How to repel thugs trespassing in real time to damage and steal.
> How to reclaim $10 owed but refusing to pay.

	nah. I'm not a social engineer nor I'm going to give detailed explanations to solve every single problem real, or imaginary. That is obviously NOT how a system based on freedom and self-organization works.

> How to build the roads.
> How to "justice".

	but that's exactly what I did. I explained some fundamental concepts regarding 'justice' and yet you're complaining? ha

> How to get on without govt taxes, welfare, healthcare, military.
> How to actually get rid of all the Govt Facial Force
> and other Squads, or even just how to voluntary, without getting
> caged, impoverished, killed in the process.

	so aparently you're expecting a random guy on the interweb to solve most of the world's problem. You seem to believe that people need to BE TOLD what to do. But if anything, people need to be told what NOT to do. Like, don't go around murdering people in the name of 'property' like Jim Bell is proposing.