Epstein revelations

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 4 23:10:35 PST 2019

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:58:54 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 01:47:26AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:10:35 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > > A significant point is that "our" system - "our" fiats, "our"
> > > governments - are blackmailed into submission by Mossad, for the
> > > Rothschilds.
> >
> > 	bullshit.
>
> https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=homosexual+political+blackmail
>
> Plenty of history.

	again, bullshit. There is some amount of blackmail and yet blackmail doesn't explain politics at all. If your views are misleading you're part of the problem. If you're providing an 'explanation' that is bullshit, you're part of the problem. So please, cut the propaganda and post your zerohedge-trumpo-putin bullshit elsewhere.