Epstein revelations

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 4 20:47:26 PST 2019

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:10:35 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> A significant point is that "our" system - "our" fiats, "our"
> governments - are blackmailed into submission by Mossad, for the
> Rothschilds.

	bullshit. No doubt mossad and the rothschilds are in the category of worst scum on the planet, but they are a small part of the total scum.

> In the past, homosexual blackmail, today pedophilia
> blackmail. Fundamentally in the West "our" governments are very
> compromised.

	hilarious bullshit.

	so back to topic, what that article shows is that there are a lot of completely  unhinged puritans out there. And no surprise : feminazis are jew-christian anglo-american scum.

	Alternatively one can assume that the hysterical screeches of these assholes are caused by the fact that they themselves are 'pedophiles' - and pointing the finger to somebody else is a good way to divert atention from themselves.

> Soap, we see a global pedophile blackmail operation,

	what the fuck are you talking about

> and the facts
> are finally getting exposed -

	do you practice in order to say that sort of cosmically retarded thing, or does it come naturally to you?

	by the way, I suggest you stop reading garbage from zerohedge and russian propaganda outlets. You don't seem to be able to handle it.

> a good thing no matter what position
> one might take on what the age of consent ought to be...

	age of consent is a statist concept as valid as jim bell's patents and execution of thieves.