Epstein revelations

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:07:19 PST 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7748467/amp/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-frequent-guests-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch.html

http://www.unz.com/article/is-jeffrey-epsteins-boss-ghislaine-maxwell-helping-mossad-run-pedophile-rings-for-prince-andrew-and-the-ruling-elite/

>Epstein was able to play the martyr by not only claiming that unscrupulous girls had
>lied their age but also by implying that the age of consent is too high anyway in Florida.

I am under the impression that the US government has made everything
but transporting prostitutes (who he should have vetted) illegal. An
amazing loophole.

I think the entire US government is easily duped by reverse
psychology. This influential man that everyone says is suspicious and
is involved in something suspicious is not looked into until it turns
out that he is an evil monster.

Nothing strange, nothing suspicious going on. They'll throw the book
at you for lesser stuff, but I guess unless you have an orgy with
Epstein, you wouldn't understand what a loving man he is.