California Penal Code 12355

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Dec 3 22:04:02 PST 2019

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 05:39:39 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Secondly, I don't value someone's life AT ALL if he's trying to kill, rob, or otherwise harm me or anybody I care about.

	more clear proof of your lack of basic knowledge of 'libertarian', or liberal  principles. It should be self-evident that self-defense must be proportional.

	then again, you think that executing car thieves is OK...

> Robbery can turn into murder without warning,.  Since I believe in the right to self-defense and to the defense of others,  merely calling for "values life" clearly obfuscates the issues.

	btw, one of the key foundations of liberalism is rights to LIFE, LIBERTY and property. Property comes in the third place.