What a bunch of spineless idiots at Twitter

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 21:52:12 PST 2019

https://twitter.com/en/tos

>If you are a federal, state, or local government entity in the United States using the
>Services in your official capacity and legally unable to accept the controlling law,
>jurisdiction or venue clauses above, then those clauses do not apply to you. For such >U.S. federal government entities, these Terms and any action related thereto will be
>governed by the laws of the United States of America (without reference to conflict of
>laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law,
>the laws of the State of California (excluding choice of law).

I've never read such vacillating nonsense in my life. It can't be a
legally binding agreement if within the agreement if it says it is up
to Twitter to interpret laws.

As I'm not a lawyer, I think I will end up blocking twitter's domains
sometime this month, as I certainly do not agree to the terms, find it
unequal, and am beginning to believe only the exposure of wrongdoing
and systemic collapse is the only viable option at this point.