[2600-AU] Apple cannot be trusted - violation of Australian federal Data Protection/Electronic Crime Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 3 16:25:52 PST 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this up, appreciated.

Also, to all Crapple users, "You get what you firetrucking deserve."

As one might say, "dance with the devil, suffer the devil".

Everyone who supports, promotes, or otherwise tacitly consents to,
proprietary walled gardens such as Apple, Google, Microsoft etc, are
contributing to the evident and abundant compromise of our basic
human rights.

The Purism Librem 5 phone is slowly rolling out, and is the only
phone (or computer of any mainstream sort) today, which is designed
from the ground up to separate the (proprietary, closed) baseband cpu
from the user's primary cpu and RAM etc.:

  https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/

Create your world,