Amazon Braket – Get Started with Quantum Computing

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 3 15:43:57 PST 2019

On Tue, Dec 03, 2019 at 06:17:54PM +0000, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> >But surely no overlap between NSA and CIA staff - the NSA are clean
> >skins and would have nothing to do with the CIA's orphanages for
> >blackmail program.
>
> What is everyone's reactions to all this? "Wow, this disinformation
> campaign is really detailed, they control our orphanages, they control
> Epstein's staff (most of them have nothing good to say about him), his
> house, his finances, any sex slaves in any basements of his, they
> control the finances of other people with their above market rate
> contracts..."
>
> Moral preening is no substitute for good governance. Anyway, for
> producing thousands of hours of videos, it doesn't have a dollar
> value. Hollywood movies are expensive because of scarcity over
> quality. What can one expect, these are the same people who couldn't
> predict Soviet collapse from worsening shortages.
>
> I think people familiar with an industrial economy would be capable of
> understanding tooling times, some things have a labor cost, and the
> absence of such a large number of skilled artisans would be
> observable.
>
> Epstein's egg shaped penis is a poorly kept secret.
> Dershowitz: "If a person like me can be accused, how can any decent
> man protect themselves?"
>
> There seems to be some confusion about orgies and restricting
> decisionmaking to orgy networks, and child molestation and people
> ordering child molesters to make decisions over the economy and
> society in exchange for slaves. Saying it isn't possible doesn't make
> it so.
>
> Pedophile is not code for orgy participant, so people should stop
> acting like it.

I don't see "people acting like it", what I see is systemic, ultra
vires, above the law, illegal, immoral, endemic blackmail programs.

This is not an acceptable way to run a nation or an empire.

When blackmail is not prosecuted, and is in fact used by parts of
"the system" to control people within that system, you get only
"crooks" running the system, puppeteering (with blackmail) "normal"
people to do evil things.

I assume that normal people would agree that this is "a corrupt
system of government" - I assume this is not up for debate.