Re: Amazon Braket – Get Started with Quantum Computing

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:17:51 PST 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, December 2, 2019 11:02 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> so you don't have any hard data on so called quantum computers? Here's the 'key issue' for you :
>
> so called 'quantum computers' are yet another tool for surveillance and destruction of whatever freedom is left(not much obv). One of the first things, or the first thing they will be used for is to decrypt all the data that google-cia-amazon-facebook and all the rest of american cunts have stored.

if this is your concern, then sleep easy; you need not worry!

quantum supremacy is a world away from practical cryptologic capability. also, the D-Wave 2000Q has 2,000 qubits and 200 I/O and control lines. the The Rigetti 16Q Aspen-4 has 16 or 38? qubits? the IonQ linear ion trap has less than 100 qubits in trivial configuration.

defeating historical SSL/TLS key exchanges is not around the corner...

best regards,