Qwestions to Snowden

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 2 02:03:40 PST 2019

So if we're going to have a /. like QnA with Snowden, we first need
to consider which questions, and follow up questions, would be worth
asking Snowden.

If folks are interested, it will happen.

So here's a few to get the ball rolling:

  - you, your life, your upbringing, your views

  - how these have changed over time

  - your opinions on the world $TODAY

  - if you could snap your fingers and have technology X,
    what would that/they be?

  - how do you suggest we re-claim our lost freedoms

  - are you just a massive counter-revolutionary psy-op?

  - why did you put so much trust into the lame stream media?

  - why did you fail on fronts A, B and C and result in such lame/
    ineffectual data releases?

  - how well do you think you were played by the deep state?

  - is there anything you failed to put into your memoirs which
    you should have included?

  - has your book been wildly successful financially?

  - since your plan bombed so badly, what suggestions do you have to
    future leakers, so they don't eff it up so badly?

  - are you shacked up with a gorgeous Russian mafia chickadeero yet?

  - Why is Russia so awesome?

  - does Putin really ride bears in the Russian wilderness?

  - are you running a Tor exit node? Can I drop box to you the
    greatest leak of all time?

  - are you planning on actually doing something useful with your
    life?

  - are you a programmer?

  - what's your cypherpunks nick?  - if you don't have one, why the
    hell not?!@##!?

Someone with a bit of empathy (certainly not this muffa) for the guy
might write up a couple sentences of acknowledgement (say for the
confront he has likely faced in the stand he appears to have taken
(however misguidedly)).

Perhaps keep some comedy questions so it's light hearted, as well as
actual burning "I really want to hear his answer on this" type
questions.

Create your world,