tor stinks, take #476032

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 1 12:07:47 PST 2019

	notice that the guy attacking tor users, goldberg, was allegedly at some point a 'cypherpunk' and is now a member of the tor mafia...

	https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/websitefingerprinting-pets2016.pdf

	"We showed that effective website fingerpriting training sets can be small enough for an attacker to naively update all data points in a cycle, keeping it fresh."

	"Overall, we have overcome a number of previously identified barriers to deploying website fingerpriting in the wild, and demonstrated that even clients using state-of-the-art privacy software like the Tor Browser are subject to snooping by local passive eaves droppers under realistic conditions"

	"state-of-the-art privacy software"??? AHAHHAH - fucking lying pieces of shit...