John Young - The Conversations with Alex Jones

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 02:37:07 PST 2019

> Why would I want to read an interview with a vitamin supplement
> marketing actor? To find out how he attracts morons?

John's insight, perspective, and commentary is unique
and thus worth having available for people to see.

If John doesn't have copies of what was originally posted
on Youtube, maybe someone can ask Alex. Youtube
has some reposted versions, unknown if edited.

Vitamin deficiency seems to be causing you to confuse
"reading" with "watching", the hotline numbers where
you can order refills were already posted, call now ;)

As for reading, here you go...

https://www.infowars.com/cryptome-founder-john-young-foia-has-become-a-confidence-game/