Cryptocurrency: Anonymous to Invest $75M of Crypto to Develop Privacy Coins and Anon Tech

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Dec 1 02:34:04 PST 2019

Well said. virtually all online initiatives, including the Internet
and Web, have this shady appeal and inherent vulnerability. Not that
all infrastructure, nay, government and business, are so different.
Predators and prey, then reversed, revolution and authoritarism.
Billionaires breed genocide.

Small-time Cypherpunks invented by well-off to fill up day-dreamy
idleness promoting tecnoid supremacy. Privacy and spying invented for
promoting insecurity fears. Go too far, go to jail, don't go too far,
induce others to do that as believers.