Mossad's blackmail op -- Re: Victoria Australia: amendments re children's photos of themselves which could be considered "pornography"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 28 07:57:38 PDT 2019

  Long Before Epstein: Sex Traffickers & Spy Agencies
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-27/long-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies
  https://consortiumnews.com/2019/08/23/long-before-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies/

  The alleged use of sexual blackmail by spy agencies is hardly
  unique to the case of Jeffrey Epstein. Although the agencies
  involved as well as their alleged motivations and methods differ
  with each case, the crime of child trafficking with ties to
  intelligence agencies or those protected by them has been around
  for decades.

  Jeffrey Epstein’s compound in the Virgin Islands.

  Some cases include the 1950s -1970s Kincora scandal and the 1981
  Peter Hayman affair, both in the U.K.; and the Finders’ cult and
  the Franklin scandal in the U.S. in the late 1980s. Just as these
  cases did not end in convictions, the pedophile and accused
  child-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein remained at arms’ length for
  years.

  “For almost two decades, for some nebulous reason, whether to do
  with ties to foreign intelligence, his billions of dollars, or his
  social connections, Epstein, whose alleged sexual sickness and
  horrific assaults on women without means or ability to protect
  themselves… remained untouchable,” journalist Vicky Ward wrote in
  The Daily Beast in July.

  The protection of sex traffickers by intelligence agencies is
  especially interesting in the wake of  Epstein’sdeath. Like others,
  Epstein had long been purported to have links with spy agencies.
  Such allegations documented by Whitney Webb in her multi-part
  series were recently published in Mintpress News.

  Webb states that Epstein was the current face of an extensive
  system of abuse with ties to both organized crime and intelligence
  interests. She told CNLive! that: “According to Nigel Rosser, a
  British journalist who wrote in the Evening Standard in 2001,
  Epstein apparently for much of the 1990s claimed that he used to
  work for the CIA.”

  Vicky Ward, who wrote on Epstein for Vanity Fair before his first
  arrest, and claimed the magazine killed one of her pieces after
  Epstein intervened with editor Graydon Carter, said in a Tweet that
  one of Epstein’s clients was Adnan Khashoggi, an arms dealer who
  was pivotal in the Iran Contra scandal and was on the Mossad (the
  Israeli intelligence agency) payroll. This was also noted in a book
  “By Way of Deception” by former Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky.

      A former Epstein friend reported in @Salon last week that
      Epstein claimed “he worked for governments to recover money
      looted by African dictators. Other times those dictators
      hired him to help them hide their stolen money.”
      https://t.co/pYkOlFGoyY
          — Vicky Ward (@VickyPJWard) July 16, 2019

  The Times of Israel reported that Epstein was an “active business
  partner with former prime minister Ehud Barak” until 2015, adding:
  “Barak formed a limited partnership company in Israel in 2015,
  called Sum (E.B.) to invest in a high-tech startup…. A large part
  of the money used by Sum to buy the start-up stock was supplied by
  Epstein.”

  Webb wrote he “was a long-time friend of Barak, who has
  long-standing and deep ties to Israel’s intelligence community.” On
  the board of their company sat Pinchas Bukhris, a former commander
  of the IDF cyber unit 8200.

  Epstein’s allegedly protected status was revealed by Alexander
  Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who gave Epstein an
  infamously lenient plea deal in 2007. Acosta, who was forced to
  resign as President Donald Trump’s labor secretary because of that
  deal,  reportedly said of the case: “I was told Epstein ‘belonged
  to intelligence’ and to leave it alone.”