Kalaidzhi Tradition, Witches Politics, and Bizarre Creations

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 27 23:15:40 PDT 2019

Oh, yes, Broadly.

>Broadly attended the extravagant wedding to capture the rituals and ceremonies that go into planning a traditional occult wedding.
> and give Beatrice power, fame, and recognition

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xwpvj4/romania-witch-wedding-arranged-marriage

Or watch The Family on Netflix, a documentary series about billionaires recruiting the vulnerable into a cult where they clean the toilets of senators.

Or watch Yellowstone, where in a subplot one kid joins a secret society for a billionaire and gets branded?

Or read about the former President of South Korea, who was the pawn of a feminist cult? (Allegedly the cult was behind widespread media reporting on fan death)

I can imagine some spook watching some nut job in an important position do something horrific, and say to himself, “Oh yeah, I’m in control of this situation.”

The people who run the United States need to be locked up for various reasons, and they certainly shouldn’t be deciding anything important.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile