Cryptocurrency: John McAfee On Point recap

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:58:20 PDT 2019

For publication...

Great conversations with John in good form...

Currency's Role, Unregulatable, History Books,
Quit Fueling the Car, Ode to Woman, Obligation,
Carry Forth the Message of Real Freedom P2P...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDffZ7PwbBY

http://bitcoinradio.libsyn.com/eps009-john-mcafee-presidential-candidate-fugitive-software-tycoon
https://chtbl.com/track/94G89/traffic.libsyn.com/preview/bitcoinradio/eps.009_John_McAfee.mp3

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1166315091253506049
"Transparency or Privacy/Anonymity in Crypto? Which is it ? It's a
simple answer that you need to understand and understand now."

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1166468748326424578
"I was raised in the U.S. I went to school, kissed my first girl, got
my first job, raised a family, hoped for our future. I love America
with all of my heart. But I am at war with the government of my
country, which, I fear, bears little love for anything but itself."

Math, Privacy, DEX, Conspiracy, Campaigning,
Greenland, Learn, Make your Monday's about Love...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTTW8aST85Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqHv36X4eOs
https://mcafeemagic.com/

Good to see privacy now finally making it into the
wider cryptocurrency convo arena as being a critical
and required element to its ultimate success.

Stay sharp my friend.

Published on Aug 26, 2019
John McAfee is a man who need no introduction.

Even so, I'll give a brief one: Computers, Money, Advocating Freedom,
Running for President, Government Targeting, Traveling the World
(Fleeing Persecution), Social Media Messenger

John has been advocating for personal sovereignty, an end to wars of
aggression, ceasing the financial fuckery of centralized fiat
currencies and the banks that control them, deconstructing the failed
institutions of government and enjoying your life for many years now.

This is a message that has cost him no small amount of money, time,
conflict, stress and more. It's made all the more remarkable because
he could have just sat back on the beach with more money than he knew
what to do with, and enjoyed the twilight of his life with the love of
his life, Mrs. Janice McAfee, sipping drinks and tripping balls.

Instead, he chose to be a messenger for freedom and personal
sovereignty. Because he was not some fringe hippie with no means or
connections, the powers that be saw an actual threat in the man, and
have to this very day run a campaign to bring McAfee down. When a
plantation owner with no slaves, but plenty of resources, announces to
the unwitting slaves of the other plantation owners that they are
slaves and don't need to be, is it any wonder they turn their eyes,
along with their proclivity for lynching, to the man with the
bullhorn?

Tune in and listen to the man as he seeks to enlighten you to the mess
you're in, and suggest to you the ways in which you might remove
yourself from it.

Want more from John McAfee?

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee
http://mcafee2020.com/