james donald - US government shill

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Aug 27 00:13:51 PDT 2019

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 14:49:50 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> >> Obviously Epstein had a little bit of help in his suicide.
>
> On 2019-08-26 11:09 am, Punk wrote:
> > 	and who says he's dead?
>
> If he is not dead, he is being tortured

	LMAO. He's not dead. He's on some island in the caribbean.

> to reveal the locations of his
> stash of blackmail data,

	Now that's kinda interesting and 'on topic'. You think a supreme scumbag like epstein who stole some 1000 millions didn't have some sort of 'contingency plan'? Some automated mechanism to publish data if/when he had some sort of 'accident'?

> and will be killed when he reveals it.
>
> You are blowing smoke to direct attention to anyone other than the
> Clintons and the FBI.

	You are just parroting what the FBI says.

	Now, I think the clintons should be beaten to death, just like the orange monkey whose cock you constantly suck. That's the difference between a rethuglican partisan(you) and a libertarian.

	So please cut the crap. You're not talking to your pals the demrats. If the only thing you can do is parrot trumpist talking points, then shut the fuck up.

> #ClintonBodyCount
>
> There are a whole lot of odd and suspicious deaths of people that the
> Clintons had reason to get rid of, Epstein's death being the most
> suspicious one yet.
>
> Epstein is dead,

	says the FBI and the retards who parrot what the FBI says.