Penn Law Professor Thinks She Understands The Ideology of the Moment

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 25 20:52:36 PDT 2019

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/a-penn-law-professor-wants-to-make-america-white-again

>Whether or not something is “racist”—I put it in heavy quotes, because I think it is a protean term, it is a promiscuous term, it is a term that’s trotted out as a mindless bludgeon, whatever. The question is, is it true? And, in fact, it’s emblematic of sliding toward Third Worldism that we now have this dominant idea that to notice a reality that might be quote-unquote “racist” is impermissible. It can’t be true.

This is a spectacular answer. Beyond proving that she values literacy or any other transient knowledge (there will always be more words) over knowledge with some sort of lineage, she invents a new word “Third Worldism” as a purely strawman ideology.

Naturally as Mohammed Ali says “They never called me, ‘nigger’”, racism does exist. Although, oddly enough, I doubt a professor is capable of rhetoric.

The above paragraph is incorrect, it is refuting an argument she has not made. The verbosity and vagueness would enable any opponent to focus on the part “it can’t be true”. So what is she arguing? Even that is unclear other than signaling she is vapid with no firmly well thought out beliefs.

I have no doubt she is being interviewed for her insights, whatever those may be.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile