james donald - US government shill

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 25 13:36:16 PDT 2019

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:09:39 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> Probably your employer is a university, since the FBI shills mainly
> shill trooferism,

	By the way, only two people on this list devoted around a hundred or more hysterical posts to 'refute' the fact that the US military blew up the so called 'world trade center' in 2001.

	The two agents who robotically parroted US military propaganda were the narcho-commie, anti-libertarian asshole razer(aka tazer) and....you. You being a far-right americunt jingo and tazer being a far-left americunt jingo.

	It makes sense for a US military shill like you james to accuse people of being shills...so as to deflect attention from hhe fact that you are a shill.

	Also, as I mentioned, jim.com has a fair a mount of links to libertarian material and  it's clear that james donald never read any of it. My conclusion is that the US government agebnts who employ james donald are also responsible for creating part of 'his' site.

	Now sonny go back to sucking the cock of your orange trump-sex-doll. Oh yes, you're a trumpo shill as well.

ps: considering where the 'loyalty' of agent donald lies, it seems like a good idea to regard any comment on crypto coming from him as highly suspicious.