Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Aug 25 10:09:39 PDT 2019

On 2019-08-25 12:36 pm, Punk wrote:

> 	As to the fact that merchants, manufacturers and government are partners in crime,

The "partnership" is one sided and brutally unequal, as becomes
painfully visible every time a woman cries "sexual harassment"

You are a commie shill, shilling communism to anarcho capitalists.  And
if you were not paid to shill and supervised by Human Resources in your
shilling, you would have been able to commit a thought crime.

I challenged you to commit a thought crime, on any topic whatsoever, and
you did not do so.  Dead giveaway that you are being paid to shill and
supervised in your shilling.

All sexual harassment complaints, and all rape complaints about
successful rapes by whites, as near to all of them as make no
difference, are women running shit tests against men that they are
sexually interested in.

When a man is sexually interested in a woman, he is nice to her.  When a
woman is sexually interested in a man, she gives him shit to see if he
is the shit, women being hypergamous, something that used to be
routinely depicted in old movies, but is now no longer depicted in
videos produced in the USG Hegemony, even in porn.

And the brutal one sidedness of the "partnership" is apparent whenever
women deploy shit tests in the workplace.

Probably your employer is a university, since the FBI shills mainly
shill trooferism, anti trump black pills, and solicit white people to
commit stupid acts of pointless terrorism, while the university shills
target the intellectuals.

---