PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Aug 24 21:25:54 PDT 2019

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 08:20:49 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2019-08-22 7:26 am, Punk wrote:
> > 	Now, I quoted Adam Smith explaining the ABC of mercantilism
>
> Commies spin Adam Smith to be a commie,

	When you say "commie" what you mean is anybody who, unlike you, isn't a govcorp trumpo fascist. It logically follows that for you, any actual libertarian must be a "commie". When you say "commie" in reality you mean "enemy" and of course actual libertarians (not the rand cunt) are your #1 enemy. Likewise, you're the #1 enemy of freedom.

	As to putting a spin on adam smith, I don't need to.

	"It is unnecessary, I imagine, to observe how contrary such regulations are to the boasted liberty of the subject, of which we affect to be so very jealous; but which, in this case, is so plainly sacrificed to the futile interests of our merchants and manufacturers.

The laudable motive of all these regulations is to extend our own manufactures, not by their own improvement, but by the depression of those of all our neighbours, and by putting an end, as much as possible, to the troublesome competition of such odious and disagreeable rivals.

Our master manufacturers think it reasonable that they themselves should have the monopoly of the ingenuity of all their countrymen. Though by restraining, in some trades, the number of apprentices which can be employed at one time, and by imposing the necessity of a long apprenticeship in all trades, they endeavour, all of them, to confine the knowledge of their respective employments to as small a number as possible; they are unwilling, however, that any part of this small number should go abroad to instruct foreigners. "

	As anybody can see (except her majesty james), merchants and manufacturers, with help from their governmetn accomplices, are the people who create monopolies in order to exploit consumers as much as possible.

> >> So, to prove you are not yet another paid shill working from a shill
> >> office, commit a thought crime.
>
> > 	Priceless...Everything I write on this list is a 'thought crime'.
>
> Nothing you have written on this list would cause HR to blacklist you.

	Yeah I'm sure that the complete abolition of 'age of consent' laws is number one priority for fascist amerika and the corporatocracy that owns it. Abolition of "age of consent' laws is no doubt the most pro-americunt-establishment position I support, correct?

	And here's another bit that HR will love. The claim that '6 millions jews' were killed by the nazis is just an americunt lie and  war propaganda. Rest assured the number is grossly inflated. Inflation after all being the source of amerika's 'greatness'.

> > From stressing the fact that the US military blew up the 'world trace
> center'
>
> Nah, you imply Mossad blow up the World Trade center,

	I never did that. But now that you mention it, no doubt the jews whose cock you constantly suck knew  what was going on. Still, the plan came from the white christians at the pentagon (mostly).

> 9/11 trooferism is an FBI scam.

	sure sure - and the FBI is run by american jews like trosky and lenin. That's why the FBI is actually a 'commie' organization. Are you seeing pink elephants as well?

> > to pointing out that 'age of consent' 'laws' are fascist nonsense,
>
> Fucking nine year old boys at Drag Queen Story hour on the library floor
> will not get you fired.

	sure - I mean, you're talking about the fantasy world in which your mind is lost, while actually living in a padded cell, right?  Is your padded cell cosy? Do they give you nice 'meds' manufactured by your beloved capitalist big pharma? Is everything well patented?

> Inducing a girl of seventeen years and nine months to send you a naughty
> selfie will get you five years in prison.

	yes,  and that's what you conservatives want. Did I mention that the US is a puritan cesspool in which the 'left' and the 'right' are both puritan scum? Maybe you need to learn what the term "puritan" means?

> I see no end of notorious pedophiles who fuck boys who suffer no
> employment problems.

	yes, that's called a hallucination. You 'see' stuff that only exists in your deranged mind. Here, have some more merck candy.

> I was at ground center of the great minority mortgage meltdown,
> sunnyvale california.

	American banking scum stole 17 trillion dollars from both 'americans' and 'foreigners' all of them who are forced to use the US dollar.

	https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikecollins/2015/07/14/the-big-bank-bailout/

	"The Special Inspector General for TARP summary of the bailout says that the total commitment of government is $16.8 trillion dollars"

> You are employed to shill communism to anarcho capitalists,

	And who are the  "anarcho capitalists" here? "anarcho capitalism" is just meaningless jargon anyway. The kind of jargon that ignorant, racist,  fascists use.