Bitmessage - Anonymous, Encrypted, Secure Messaging, Chans, and Broadcasts

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Aug 23 23:34:53 PDT 2019

For certain common purposes, one would not want anonymity, but pseudonymity along with certain pairs and groups having true name
sharing or reputational pseudonyms, federated identities, etc.

Messages should have verifiable provenance, protection, and sometimes known chain of evidence.

There should be methods to determine leakers, and similar bad actors.

It should be possible to limit DDoS and similar abuse that tries to disable the network; hard to do if everything is anonymous.

Perhaps this could be layered on to bitmessage or a similar but different system.

Stephen

--

*Stephen D. Williams*
Founder: Yebo, VolksDroid, Blue Scholar