Arnold Schwarzenegger > ZenNazi: "Your heroes are losers ... resting in hell."

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Aug 23 21:03:13 PDT 2019

"Your heroes are losers. You are supporting a lost cause. Believe me, I knew the original Nazis." He explained that he was born in Austria in 1947, right after World War II, and growing up he "was surrounded by broken men, men who came home from the war filled with shrapnel and guilt, men who were misled into a losing ideology. And I can tell you that these ghosts that you idolize spent the rest of their lives living in shame. And right now, they're resting in hell."

https://theweek.com/speedreads/719202/arnold-schwarzenegger-who-grew-around-broken-defeated-nazis-some-blunt-advice-altright-trump
Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail