Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Aug 23 17:20:49 PDT 2019

On 2019-08-22 7:26 am, Punk wrote:
> 	Now, I quoted Adam Smith explaining the ABC of mercantilism

Commies spin Adam Smith to be a commie, and you spin Adam Smith to be a
commie. He was not a commie.

>> So, to prove you are not yet another paid shill working from a shill
>> office, commit a thought crime.

> 	Priceless...Everything I write on this list is a 'thought crime'.

Nothing you have written on this list would cause HR to blacklist you.

I have listed a bunch of questions where truthful answers would get you
blacklisted.

If you cannot give a truthful answer to any of those questions, your
posts are being supervised by a boss, you are answerable to HR for your
posts, you are hired, probably by a university or the FBI, to shill for
communism.  Most shills are FBI, but they don't shill for communism, so
probably a university or an ngo.

> From stressing the fact that the US military blew up the 'world trace
center'

Nah, you imply Mossad blow up the World Trade center, which was
Mueller's cover story, the "dancing Israelis" when he got into trouble
for ordering the FBI to ignore Muslim terrorists even if they got in
people's faces, and look for white male heterosexual christian
terrorists regardless of whether they existed or not, with the result
that Osama Bin Laden's people got a free pass.

9/11 trooferism is an FBI scam.  Mueller started it with the "dancing
Israelis".   You cannot get into trouble supporting a Mueller cover
story, any more than you can get into trouble by chanting "Orange man
russian Israeli racist" or cheering facebook for banning "Russian
Trolls", or calling for the murder of cops, or the extermination of
white people.

No end of twitterati calling for white genocide and the murder of cops
and not only to they not get banned, and not get fired, they get
appointed to the board of the New York Times.

> to pointing out that 'age of consent' 'laws' are fascist nonsense,

Fucking nine year old boys at Drag Queen Story hour on the library floor
will not get you fired.

Inducing a girl of seventeen years and nine months to send you a naughty
selfie will get you five years in prison.

I see no end of notorious pedophiles who fuck boys who suffer no
employment problems.  (Unless they are Christian priests)

>> What caused the great minority mortgage meltdown?  (This question should
>> be as easy as "what color is a black hole", but describe the mechanism
>> and process)?
>
> 	what - there wasn't any minority mortage meltdown.

Nuts.

That is a ridiculous lie

> 	There was a transfer of 18 FUCKING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS from the poor to WALL STREET SCUM.

I was at ground center of the great minority mortgage meltdown,
sunnyvale california.

In 2005, every purchase was a million dollar purchase by a cat eating
no-hablo-english hispanic with no job, no income, and no assets, that no
normal person would lend five dollars to for a hamburger.

If you look at the location of the defaults in 2009, they are all in
hispanic, or black and hispanic areas.

Those guys did not have trillions to transfer to wall street scum.

Those loans were issued largely to stony broke hispanics by hispanics
affirmative actioned into power over white people's money, the most
infamous hispanic, the one who pissed away more white people's money
than anyone else, was Angelo Mozillo.

What happened was that trillions of dollars were pissed away on minority
loans, and then the banks received a trillion dollar bailout, and no one
dared point to where the money was lost.

>> Why do a larger proportion of women in female majority workplaces report
>> sexual harassment than women in workplaces that have only a small female
>> minority?

> 	I don't know. I'd assume it's because the males have all been castrated by your beloved, jew-kristian puritan corporatocracy.

You do know.  It is because complaints about sexual harassment are
caused by the lack of sexual harassment, not the presence of sexual
harassment, the same pattern we notice with Muslim rape versus
fraternity rape, but you cannot say that because the HR department of
the organization that is paying you to make these posts would fire you.
> 	Hey sonny, I'm 100x more anti feminazi than you.

And yet, you are unable to notice female shit tests, because that is a
firing offense, while being "anti feminazi" is not a firing offense.

If you are anti feminazi, tell us about shit tests in the workplace.  I
see a whole lot of disruptive shit testing in the workplace.  Companies
go down the tubes in shit tests.  If you are anti feminazi, tell us
about that.

>> What is the origin of Ashkenazim Jews,
>
> 	a cross between arabs and europeans

True, but not the disturbing truth that is likely to get you into
trouble.  True enough  that you might not be familiar with, or might not
know or care about, the politically incorrect answer, but it is
distinctly odd that you are unable to give politically incorrect answers
to any of these questions.

>> What is Darwin's big idea, and what is the role of races in Darwin's big
>> idea?

> 	I don't remember. I'd need to read darwin again.

You might genuinely forget the role of races in Darwin's big idea, lots
of people genuinely do, but if you don't remember his big idea, it is
because it gets you dangerously close to the role of races in his big
idea and you don't even want to go near that.

>> Answer one of the above, where the answer will prove that HR is not
>> watching your posting.

> 	I'm self employed.

Any person who is self employed is likely to give a thought crime answer
to at least one of those questions.  Why is it that women are totally
relaxed about widespread Muslim rape and tightly wound about nonexistent
fraternity rape?

You are employed to shill communism to anarcho capitalists, in the same
way that so many pastors are employed to shill gay sex, divorce, and
fatherlessness to Christians, and the FBI employs so many people posing
as anti semites to attack Trump.  And your place of employment has an HR
department that prevents same thought crimes as every other HR
department prevents.

---