Does anyone no what happened to Juan

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:18:37 PDT 2019

He is very well, thanks for asking!  I love his sense of humor and we are
still trying to discover which country has the worst politicians:  Brazil
or Argentina!  My country always wins, hahaha!!!  ;D

He is a bit "punker" now, but is the same fun guy.  I do love him and his
bad mood.  He is very sweet (only when he wants!) and I admire his
curiosity about everything.  He learns pretty quickly.

Tickles, tickles, my little rooty...  Hope you are doing well and laugh a
bit.  I love to tickle babies, hihihi...  Their laugh is the cutest music
of the whole world!  <3

sea sea  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison