[MEMES I TELL YA] - was Re: Trump tweets "Kangz" meme, implies (finally) that it's "OK to be White" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Aug 22 17:55:38 PDT 2019

Memes 'ave RETURNED, though sadly without the cracka commentary.

Some o them a sorta OK... enjoy muh grits :)

  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/revenge-of-memetic-monday/

Even has some literal gun crime facts for the nerdy types.

And from the tweet o' the week dept:

  Matt
  @Gregor2919
  If Jews are white, then the holocaust was a white genocide.
  Checkmate, morons

Ouch!

Meme on, muffas!