Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:07:04 PDT 2019

“A free enterprise system is a necessary but not a sufficient condition. There is only one economic system in the world, and that is capitalism. The difference lies in whether the capital is in the hands of the State or whether the greater part of it is in the hands of people outside of State control. Where there is State capitalism there will never be political freedom. Where there is private capitalism there may not be political freedom, but there cannot be political freedom without it. I am grateful to the hon. Member for allowing me to make that clear.”

- Prime Minister Thatcher

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile