The cultural turn in intelligence studies

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Aug 22 07:30:11 PDT 2019

Im not quite old enough for the Prisoner, or it's
precursor, but it sounds cool in a David Lynch sorta
way...

The Americans is the only "spy show" I ever watched, it
was kinda fucking silly, but still pretty good. Watching
Soviet "illegals" trying to take down the odious American
Empire in Reagan years was a decent conceit ;)