"There are no hierarchies" - Re: Johnny Cash's family informs white sub-premacists where to stuff it - [MINISTRY] [PEACE] [YO]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 21 17:30:22 PDT 2019

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 08:04:28AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> > "The white supremacists and neo-Nazis who marched in Charlottesville are poison in our society..."
>
> The Nazties are gonna have to find themselves an new 'musical pepe'.
>
> It should have been fucking obvious even to shit-for-brains pos Fascists. Cash was ENTIRELY anti-war until the day he died too. But leave it to NAZIS to usurp symbols and destroy their meaning, because THEY have no meaning... just miserable litttle incel f at gggots worshipping at the altar of metal COCKS, so as infantile tantrum, they destroy other's symbols.
>
> Johnny Cash's family tells white supremacists to get Johnny's name out of their mouth
>
> Rosanne Cash is the eldest daughter of American legend Johnny Cash. After receiving some information that her late father’s memorabilia was showing up in images circulating around the Charlottesville KKK riot, she wanted to make things very clear—Johnny Cash had zero time for white supremacist bullshit. Taking to her Facebook account, Rosanne Cash posted this:
>
> A message from the children of Johnny Cash:
>
> We were alerted to a video of a young man in Charlottesville, a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi, spewing hatred and bile. He was wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the name of Johnny Cash, our father. We were sickened by the association.
>
> Johnny Cash was a man whose heart beat with the rhythm of love and social justice. He received humanitarian awards from, among others, the Jewish National Fund, B’nai Brith, and the United Nations. He championed the rights of Native Americans, protested the war in Vietnam, was a voice for the poor, the struggling and the disenfranchised, and an advocate for the rights of prisoners.
>
> Along with our sister Rosanne, he was on the advisory board of an organization solely devoted to preventing gun violence among children.
>
> His pacifism and inclusive patriotism were two of his most defining characteristics.
>
> He would be horrified at even a casual use of his name or image for an idea or a cause founded in persecution and hatred. The white supremacists and neo-Nazis who marched in Charlottesville are poison in our society, and an insult to every American hero who wore a uniform to fight the Nazis in WWII. Several men in the extended Cash family were among those who served with honor.
>
> Our dad told each of us, over and over throughout our lives, ‘Children, you can choose love or hate. I choose love.’
>
> We do not judge race, color, sexual orientation or creed. We value the capacity for love and the impulse towards kindness. We respect diversity, and cherish our shared humanity. We recognize the suffering of other human beings, and remain committed to our natural instinct for compassion and service.

> [...]

Well Johnny Cash kids, you say “to any who believe in racial or
religious hierarchy”.

Welp. How about that.

No hierarchies eh? Because, like, you say so like. At least no racial
or religious hierarchies, yes?

So, zero correlation between IQ and genetic ancestry?  Zero genetic
predispositions of various groupings of humans?

And absolutely no religious hierarchies exist?

Everybody equal - all just peace and love, yeah?

So we just ignore the absolute declarations of hierarchy, religious
superiority and inferiority, in Judaism?

What about in Islam? Christianity?

Oh sorry, I'm guessing we weren't s'posed to mention facts?

You might join John 'The Reparator' Newman :)  He gonna take in some
Somali "child" male 'immigrants' 'cause he knows ALL about facts :D

So Rosanne, Kathy, Cindy, Tara and John Cash, you can have your peace
and love within limits only, as you cannot value something, or pursue
anything, without immediately creating a hierarchy of such values -
and a hierarchy of humans in relation to such a valuing - yes,
--including-- valuing peace and love - there are those who have
different values to you, but I guess they're all just equal values
you say, without one value being above or below another?

Well then we inherently pit various groups of humans "upholding"
their group's values, against another group of humans, and see which
set of values "wins" - that is, which set becomes predominant in a
given region/locality, after various periods of time.

Asia now, after 600 (?) or so years, has vast Muslim populations,
where before none existed, just Buddhism, Pantheism and others.

But good luck being hierarchy denialists, whatever floats your boat I
guess :D

You hierarchy denialism will at least provide entertainment to the
rest of us - try taking in some poor immigrant Somali children -
Islamic of course, male, legally 15 years old, biologically likely 24
to 29 years old - then put 'em up in your home, especially if you
have young female children around, and watch in wonder at the living
expression of hierarchy in action, and when we say action, we -mean-
action.

Just ask John "Alpha Virtue Signal" Newman - you and he should hit
it off real well in this "peace and love" exercise :D