Ftr.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 20 16:36:07 PDT 2019

Ftr, John "I'm a Hypocrite, Clap my Hands" Newman is back, with
nothing to say as usual - still ignoring his obligation to make
reperations and failing to demonstrate his will to take in some young
Somali children 24 year old males pretending to be 15 year olds into
his home.

Salvini is waiting, John.

As are we.

Hypocrite or hailed reparator - what'll it be John?

John's in good company with Hillary and The Snowflakes, keeping his
precious eyes from watering at the sight of a fact or three.