#uckerberg MINISTRY strikes: Miss Nevada winner removed for supporting Trump; Women for Trump ads banned - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 20 16:27:42 PDT 2019

The Ministry is just gearing up folks - this is the state of your not
so friendly local Social Media and Miss America overlords flexing
their powerful remaining brain cell in the cause of stopping certain
speech:

  Facebook Bans "Women For Trump" Ads
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-20/facebook-bans-women-trump-ads

  …Facebook has banned Trump’s pro-women re-election ads.

  The reason is simple - they target "women".

  The ad contravenes Facebook's advertising guidelines which list
  thirty varieties of prohibited content, including "Asserting or
  implying Personal Attributes" - which includes gender (which
  includes being a "woman") ...

    …An ad inviting donations in honor of First Lady Melania Trump’s
    birthday used the phrase “Attention Ladies” and was promptly
    taken down for violating the same policy.
  …

  Miss Nevada Banned From Entering Miss America Over
  Her Support For Trump
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-20/miss-nevada-banned-entering-miss-america-over-her-support-trump
  https://summit.news/2019/08/20/miss-nevada-banned-from-entering-miss-america-over-her-support-for-trump/

  Miss Nevada says she was banned from competing in the upcoming Miss
  America beauty contest because of her refusal to hide her support
  for President Trump.

    “I was officially disqualified from competing in the Miss America
    pageant for 2019,” said Katie Jo Williams in an Instagram video.

  She says organizers told her she was “too political” to be
  involved.

  Williams asked what she could do to resolve the issue, and was told
  the only recourse was to delete everything she had posted on social
  media.

  The director of the pageant sent screenshots which included
  pictures of Williams in her Trump 2020 hat, professing her love for
  America and her opposition to Antifa, making it clear that they all
  needed to be erased.

  Williams refused and was subsequently stripped of her Miss Nevada
  title.

  Organizers then told Williams that in order to get a refund for her
  entry fee, she would have to send back her sash and crown for
  winning Miss Nevada and agree to not tell anyone about being banned
  from competing in Miss America.

    “I feel like if I had more liberal views, less conservative
    views, that this wouldn’t even be an issue,” said Williams,
    adding, “I stand by everything I posted.”