"White Terrorism" Lone-Wolf Losers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:37:17 PDT 2019

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 05:20 Punk <punk at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> Our very own "Jim Bell" is a terrorist fed who authored a paper on how
> to capitalze on crowd-sourced murder.
> "Juan Garofalo" and "John Newman" are also feds.
> "John Young" is a snitch, which is worse than a fed bc pretending you're
> not is super gay.
> Only Zen *maybe* is not fednigger.
> And me.
> Fuck jews, niggers, jannies, trannies, and feds, btw.

Zenaan, did you already consider psychiatric and psychological help?

Please, it is NOT normal to feel so much envy, jealousy, and spread hate
and intolerance...  Being a compulsive liar  - a really bad liar, Zenaan,
must say -  and also being stupid enough for believing in your own lies
shows urgent necessity of medical help.