PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Aug 17 21:52:44 PDT 2019

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 11:32:24 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> > Never ever did. There's only one form of government : oligarchy. An organized gang of criminals and 'merchants'
>
> That is Commie class theory, that capitalism is rule by the capitalist
> class.

	Again no. You are the only commie here - a right wing commie, aka a fascist. Rule by the government and its accomplices in the 'private' sector is known as mercantilism and the very thing that libertarians oppose.

	You keep showing you're an ignorant fascist constantly playing dumb. This has been game over for you for a long while sonny.

	Here for instance is that adam smith guy pointing out what kind of pieces of shit merchants are

	"Our merchants and master manufacturers complain much of
the bad effects of high wages in raising the price, and thereby lessening
the sale of their goods, both at home and abroad. They say nothing
concerning the bad effects of high profits ; they are silent with regard to
the pernicious effects of their own gains; they complain only of those of
other people."

> Merchants never rule.

	Of course they do. Merchants tell politicians to manufacture laws to enrich them both and steal from the consumers. Again, A of the ABC of political economy.

	Again adam fucking smith :

	"But the cruellest of our revenue laws, I will venture to affirm, are mild and gentle in comparison of some of those which the clamour of our merchants and manufacturers has extorted from the legislature for the support of their own absurd and oppressive monopolies. Like the laws of Draco, these laws may be said to be all written in blood. "

	"Whenever the legislature attempts to regulate the differences between
masters and their workmen, its counsellors are always the masters. When the regulation,
therefore, is in favour of the workmen, it is always just and equitable; but it is sometimes
otherwise when in favour of the masters. Thus the law which obliges the masters in several
different trades to pay their workmen in money, and not in goods, is quite just and equitable."

	"When masters combine
together, in order to reduce the wages of their workmen, they commonly enter into a private
bond or agreement, not to give more than a certain wage, under a certain penalty. Were the
workmen to enter into a contrary combination of the same kind, not to accept of a certain
wage, under a certain penalty, the law would punish them very severely; and, if it dealt
impartially, it would treat the masters in the same manner. " -- but of course it doesn't.

	bottom line james : you are an ignorant piece of anti-libertarian, fascist shit.