PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Aug 17 18:20:09 PDT 2019

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:03:38 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > >Most of those are blacks, and most of those blacks are descended
> > >from those that their home country did not want wandering around
> > >for much the same reasons as we do not want their descendants
> > >wandering around.
> >
> > You're so fucking disingenuous, or maybe just so fucking
> > stupid, you don't think the effects of enslavement have
> > rippled out to the modern day?
>
> Come on John - that's a change of topic, so a bit of a straw man.

	Nah, John's comment is spot on. I didn't bother replying to yet another despicable vomit from her majesty donald but chose to ignore it as just more racist provocation. That said, her majesty's comment show that he's a worthless piece of racist shit who deserves to end up tortured by his beloved americunt government.

> > There's a reason black people are over represented in things like
> > extrajudicial killings (murder by pig), and incarceration,
>
> We have a lot of bad laws.
>
> We jave some bad cops.

	haha hilarious. 'some' bad cops. Hey, the only good cops are dead cops.

> > and those reasons are (a) racist assholes like you
>
> That's meaningless, emotionally reactive "leftist" crap.

	LMAO. Go suck some 'good' cop cock.