PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 17 17:19:22 PDT 2019

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 10:03:38AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 11:19:53AM +0000, John Newman wrote:
> > ... laws ...
> > has ground the little black guy even harder for even longer,
>
> You really (seriously) should take in some african "immigrants"
> (fresh off a boat), and put them up in a spare room, sunroom, tent,
> whatever - especially islamic Africans fresh off the boat, especially
> if you have young children sharing your home, especially if those
> young or teenaged children are female.
>
> Enjoy the "love" John, enjoy the love and utopia of peaceful and
> inspiring miscegenating heavenly love, banging down your beaten sorry
> cracka arse. Would be very fitting that - may be smack some wake up
> sense into you, get a dose of the true bullshit we've been programmed
> to believe.

OK, John "walk the talk, I ain't no pussy whipped talker muffa"
Newman is our up front and deeply personal example du jour for "if
you say it must be done, YOU must personally do it" slavery
reparator. This is the anarchy "f#@k government" list after all John.

John, for your dignity, you have no option bro, you MUST take in some
(more than one) young male slavery reparation African boat Muslims
seeking nuthin but a better dindoo life in the New World.

We just -know- Salvini'll thank you :)

You have a duty to your ancestors John, to your family and most
importantly to the cypherpunks list you personally hail from, to
personally do that which you want others to do - you MUST set the
example John, or forEVER henseforth be known as John "The Cowardly
Hypocrite" Newman...

We remain riveted to your weekly reports.

What shall it be now? Hypocrite or hailed reparator?