Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Aug 17 04:19:53 PDT 2019

On August 17, 2019 12:35:38 AM UTC, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>US,
>
>>> Where?
>
>> US has the highest incarceration rate on the planet. Any country is
>freer than the US. Next.
>
>Most of those are blacks, and most of those blacks are descended from
>those that their home country did not want wandering around for much
>the
>same reasons as we do not want their descendants wandering around.

You're so fucking disingenuous, or maybe just so fucking
stupid, you don't think the effects of enslavement have
rippled out to the modern day? There's a reason black
people are over represented in things like extrajudicial
killings (murder by pig), and incarceration, and those
reasons are (a) racist assholes like you and (b) a system
that already grinds the little guy down has ground the little
black guy even harder for even longer, with no appreciation
for the fact that the wealth of these "United States" were
built on the bloody whipped backs of those self same
people.