PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Aug 16 18:22:44 PDT 2019

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 09:05:20 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2019-08-17 8:41 am, Punk wrote:
> > On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 08:35:38 +0800
> > jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> >

> >> What white countries have you been to?
> >

> > 	anwers my questions - do you speak thai?
>
> No I don't speak Thai.

	...so it would be rather hard for you to exercise your right to free speech in the kingdom of Siam.

	 ...and I think the discussion is pretty much over. I'll invoke again the 'authority' of old Molinari, who explains here how monarchy and communism are pretty much the same system.

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-August/076040.html

	Whole essay here :

	http://jim.com/Molinari.htm

	But of course, if you have a shred of intellectual honesty left in you, you are going to delete all that stuff and replace it with a good, nice, MONARCHO CHRISTIANO FASCIST 'home page'.

ps: more than a few european countries are monarchies. And yet you claim the US is better. Tsk tsk. (sweden, the united cesspool, I mean UK, and spain, off the top of my head).

> Now.  Which countries have you been to?

	ask the NSA.