PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 15 23:36:26 PDT 2019

> Which matters enough that Jews are fleeing, and have largely fled, France.

	nonsense. Your anti-muslim, pro-jew-kristian-nazis rants get tiring - and are wholly irrelevant.

>  > The problem with your views is that you as a racist want to
>  > explain politics in terms of 'race'. Note that of course there's no
>  > Jewish race. Jewism is just a pseudo culture.
>
> Jews vote on their ethnicity, not on their economic class.

	more highly stupid nonsense. According to wikimierda there are 6 millions (HAHA!) jews in the american cesspool. So let's say 3 million jew voters. Completely IRRELEVANT figure.

	And fuck the jews anyway. Hopefully the fact that jew non-culture is murderous supremacist garbage has been made clear enough.

> > > What matters is not what race I think they belong to, but what race they
> > > think they belong to.
>
> > 	there's no jew race.
>
> Persuade them of that.

	fuck them. Jewism is a theocratic supremacist mafioso club. Not. A. Race.

> > So at this point, I have to rhetorically ask, what class do you think you belong to?
>
> Reactionaries don't believe in the Marxist class analysis, neither did
> Lysander Spooner, whom you claim to be an adherent of.

	sonny, I don't subscribe to the marxist 'class analysis'. I subscribe to the LIBERTARIAN class analysis that piece of shit jew marx PLAGIARIZED.

	here's ONE of the only TWO decent articles that narcho fascist outlet mises.org has

	https://mises.org/library/classical-liberal-roots-marxist-doctrine-classes

	educate your-self.

> The reactionary class categorization is priests (including professors,
> the mainstream media, public intellectuals, lawyers, judges, etc)
> warriors (including officers, soldiers, police, rentacops, mercs, etc)
> merchants (capitalists, entrepeneurs, businessmen, and such) and the masses.
>
> In which categorization I am primarily a merchant, trying out for the
> priesthood.  But I spend more time on merchant stuff.

	you are either a member of the govcorp mafia (and you probably are), or else you're poor and a victim of the crimes commited by govcorp.

	So yeah, I'll assume you're an americunt govcorp criminal. As a matter of fact your  fascist propaganda makes you a moral accomplice of them, even if you're not stealing, torturing and killing like your americunt govcorp officers do.

>  > And what are your political beliefs? The only reason I ask is
>  > because the very first author that shows up on jim.com is
>  > Lysander Spooner, but, YOU NEVER READ A WORD HE WROTE.
>
> You interpret Lysander Spooner as a commie.  I interpret him otherwise.

	I don't 'interpret' him as a commie, and I'm not a commie either.

	You as a fascist clown are the obvious commie. Any retard who gets the A of the ABC of political theory knows that trumpist totalitarianism IS practical communism. Look at the 18 TRILLIONS bank bailout. That's communism.

	So I stand by what I said : you NEVER read a SINGLE WORD that spooner wrote.

	https://oll.libertyfund.org/titles/spooner-a-plan-for-the-abolition-of-slavery-and-to-the-non-slaveholders-of-the-south-1858

	Educate yourself. That's spooner who correctly wanted to make piece-of-shit slave owners pay for their crimes. Such a commie.

> Something like anarchocapitalism worked in saga period Iceland

	LMAO! You are an ignoramus parroting the garbage that fascist jew friedman invented. Iceland was a SLAVE SOCIETY at that time and run by FUCKING PIRATES. THE THIEVING, MURDERING VIKINGS.

	But hey, maybe that's as far as your 'understanding' of 'freedom' goes.

> because
> it was a state enforced theocracy,

	Just read the nonsense you write. Iceland was 'anarchistic', THEOCRATIC and state enforced. Get a dictionary.

>   I have therefore come to the conclusion that the best system is a long
> established and stable monarchy,

	So, change your piece of shit website to reflect your Newfound High Knowledge.

> > >   ...And so we get a ruling elite that  fails to hold together.
>
> > 	And why is that a problem for LIBERTARIANS?
>
> One King three thousand miles is a lesser problem than a thousand kings
> three miles away. The loss of cohesion in the ruling elite leads to
> anarcho tyranny, not anarcho capitalism.  Yesterday I was trying to
> transfer a sum of money while avoiding tax impact, and one bank thought
> the legalities worked one way, and the other bank thought the legalities
> worked a different way, and they could not agree because the laws and
> regulations are complicated, intrusive, obscure, incomprehensible, there
> is no one who actually knows what that mean, except that no matter what
> you do, if they want to charge you with something, they will probably
> find something to charge you with.

	yes, that's how statism works. It has nothing to do with 'democracy'.

> > > Right and left were defined in the FrenchRevolution.
>
> > And the right defended monarchy, feudalism and theocracy while the left opposed it.
>
> What the french left supported in place of monarchy, feudalism, and
> theocracy

	By the way, do you know that the americunt 'revolution' and the french revolution were basically the same scam? With more than a few of the same clowns involved in both, and the french monarchy bankrolling the americunts? OOPS.

	So what's your take on the americunt 'revolution'? I guess you DON"T support it, so you are moving BACK TO ENGLAND?

	If you are a monarchist you must realize that the americunt government is illegitimate and the king of england the rightful owner of the 'land' and the people in it.

>  > So AGAIN, why does jim.com pretend to be libertarian when you are
>  > a RIGHT WINGER, AND SO A MONARCHIST?
>

> I want liberty.

	No you don't. And answer the question. Why does your piece of shit site mention libertarians and pseudo libertarians instead of CHRISTIAN MONARCHISTS.