PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 15 00:56:47 PDT 2019

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:41:35 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2019-08-15 10:25 am, Punk wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 07:17:57 +0800
> > jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> >> Leftism is defection against near, and alliance with far in order to
> >> destroy near.
> >
> > 	You just make up bullshit as you go james. You were talking about 'whites' and when I presented the obvious fact that 'whites' are the number one enemy of freedom you had to change the script on the fly and switch to 'leftist' whites.
>
> Your argument is that those imposing second class status on whites are
> themselves largely white

	Yes. I wouldn't even call it an argument. It's just a plain fact. It's also a plain libertarian fact. There's a class of people - the ruling class - who are above natural law and who call themselves "the government and associated businesses".

> (though a lot of them are Jews that probably do
> not identify as white)

	First, the absolute percentage of jews in the ruling class is small though of course it's not small at all compared to the total number of jews. Second, they are for all intents and purposes white europeans. And if, not what 'race' do you think they belong to?

> I then explained why white people do this to other white people

	No you didn't. You didn't explain, at all, why is there a ruling class.

> for
> much the same reasons as the the largely Jewish Soviet Communist party
> disproportionately murdered Jews.

	except they didn't.

	what

> > 	So now the question is what the fuck do you mean by 'leftism', because by any common standard, the plutocratic fascists from twitter, facebook, amazon, and all the rest of silicon-valley-US-military-govcorp are anything but left.

> Take a look at a the recently leaked list of sites deranked by Google.
> Right wing sites are artificially deranked, left wing sites are
> artificially upranked.

	.... So you don't have any definition for "left"?  or "right" for that matter. I point out that it's ridiculous to refer to filthy rich assholes as "the left"...and you reply they must be "left" because they censor some "right wingers" ?

> Google has a policy of responding to searches by producing politically
> correct results,

	yes, and? (I know why they do that, seems you don't).

	Also, I would class censorship as something both typically right wing and left wing. In case you didn't get the memo both conservatives and 'progressives' are anti libertarian assholes.

	Then again your whole non argument is that one of the two identical factions of the american ruling class, the 'democrats', are 'evil leftists' and radically different from their rethuglican mirror image...which is both hilarious and derangedly false.