PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 14 19:37:31 PDT 2019

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:13:38 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2019-08-14 3:06 am, John Newman wrote:
> > James is a bitter, crazy old fuck, a member of a bunch of dumb assholes
> > who call themselves "neo-reactionaries", who wants to be able to enforce
> > a patriarchy with Donald Trump as the "God Emperor" and....
>
> Democracy has been tried before.  It always self destructs

	democracy is superior to monarchy...as a tool of oppression. Some of the stuff you write is incredibly stupid. I mean, even a fake libertarian, true fascist like you should know better.

	democracy is better for the ruling class because the fucktards who vote for politicians (130 millions of fucktards in the american cesspool for instance) believe they are 'self governing' when in reality they are just disposable cogs at the service of govcorp.