PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 14 19:25:54 PDT 2019

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 07:17:57 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2019-08-14 2:22 am, Punk wrote:
> > 	Tell me James, who created and who controls twitter and facebook and all the infrastructure that enables those honeypots? Yeah, it was 'white people'
>
> Leftism is defection against near, and alliance with far in order to
> destroy near.

	You just make up bullshit as you go james. You were talking about 'whites' and when I presented the obvious fact that 'whites' are the number one enemy of freedom you had to change the script on the fly and switch to 'leftist' whites.

	So now the question is what the fuck do you mean by 'leftism', because by any common standard, the plutocratic fascists from twitter, facebook, amazon, and all the rest of silicon-valley-US-military-govcorp are anything but left.

	Ok, I just checked. The 'worth' of the worthless piece of white shit who 'invented' twatter is 4700 millions. Surely the scumbag is a commie.

	...and according to wikimierda "he is of english, irish and italian descent - was raised catholic, and his uncle is a catholic priest"

	(and I don't mean that to defend "the left" in any shape or form. The left are murderous scum...exactly like the right.)

> Thus white leftists ally with none whites in order to destroy their
> nearby white enemies in the pursuit of power.

	False. The white fascists from twitter, general electric and raytheon do NOT "ally with non-whites". What they do is drop white phosphorous on non-whites.

> Democrats import non
> whites to live on crime, welfare, and voting democrat,

	no, the people who live on welfare are the parasites from wall street and all the rest of american 'industry', which is just a house of cards propped by the government, its wars and inflation of the dollar. And they are all white scum.

> Facebook is controlled by a Jew, and Jews notoriously fail to identify
> as white,

	european jews are white, full stop. And although jews are wildly overrepresented in the  american nazi empire, they are still a relative minority. So the majority of people running facebook are non-jew whites, while the rest are white jews. Bottom line : A L L  W H I T E S.

> Trotskyists, who are mostly Jewish, hate Jews more than Nazis do, just
> as white Democrats hate whites.

	ah yes, self hating whites who are 'lefties' with thousands of millions of dollars. Nothing say 'communist' like having 1000 millions dollars. And war is peace.