PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 14 18:16:11 PDT 2019

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 07:17:57AM +0800, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> > > On the contrary, it is totally OK to be rude to white people.
> > >
> > > Look at all the murderous hatred spewed against white people on twitter
> > > and facebook.
>
> On 2019-08-14 2:22 am, Punk wrote:
> > 	Tell me James, who created and who controls twitter and facebook and all the infrastructure that enables those honeypots? Yeah, it was 'white people'
>
> Leftism is defection against near, and alliance with far in order to destroy
> near.
>
> Thus white leftists ally with none whites in order to destroy their nearby
> white enemies in the pursuit of power.  Democrats import non whites to live on
> crime, welfare, and voting democrat, without thinking beyond the next
> election.  Hatred of white males is the KKKrazy glue that holds the Democratic
> Party coalition of the fringes together.  To seize despotic power and loot the
> country, you need an enemy, and the deplorables in flyover country have been
> nominated as the enemy, much as Trotsky nominated the more successful
> peasants.
>
> Without that KKKrazy glue, the mestizo portion of the Democrat coalition would
> be shooting  the black portion of the Democrat coalition in the streets, and
> the Muslim portion of the Democrat coalition would be tossing the gay portion
> of the Democrat coalition from high buildings.
>
> Thus, for example, the Populares, who wanted a more democratic Roman Empire,
> allied with the Samnites, who wanted to kill every Roman male and overthrow
> the walls of Rome.  And similarly the Democracy protestors in China ally with
> the USG state department (far), who want China to return to poverty and chaos.
>
> Facebook is controlled by a Jew, and Jews notoriously fail to identify as
> white, and delusively imagine that the pets that they have affirmative
> actioned into positions of power will go along with Jews adopting white or
> nonwhite identity as convenient at any given moment, hence the Jewish
> enthusiasm for the Islamic conquest of Europe, even though it is obvious that
> they will be the next to be liquidated.

-Surely- you got the memo about it being anti-Semitic to name a the
Jews in power?

Any PC sheeple should know by now that Jews may not identify much as
White, but that the rest of us goy are supposed to identify -them- as
White.

Sheesh! Back to the Neo-Marxist FaceSlut Ministry for you or it's a
lifetime being rectified by the Jewish Googlag!

> The Jew Trotsky, a failed urban money lender, told the peasants that he too
> was a peasant, and their real enemy was the kulak, that the enemy of the
> peasant with one cow was the peasant with two cows.  Meanwhile he told the
> Jews that he too was a Jew, and that together with him, they would murder the
> peasants - except that he soon noticed it was more lucrative to torture the
> Jew for hoarded gold coins, than to torture the peasant for buried seed corn,
> and the disproportionately Jewish Russian communists wound up murdering far
> more Jews than Hitler did.

Now that's interesting ... where can we read up on this juicy little
snippet of 'istory?